Obama come and Belafonte want concentration camps

Obama come and Belafonte want concentration camps

Dec. 13, 2012

By John Seiler

I’ve liked Harry Belafonte over the years, especially his music. Now here’s how he has rewarded me:

For the record, he said:

“The only thing left left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a Third World dictator and just put all these guys in jail.”

He also called Obama’s opponents an “infestation,” meaning they should be exterminated. And notice at the very end that his host, Al Sharpton, is smiling at the suggestion. Here’s the screen capture of that time frame:

Belafonte, Sharpton

According to the latest tally, Obama got 51 percent of the vote. And millions of people didn’t even show up at the polls in disgust at the poor choice being offered.

So Obama really was supported by, maybe, 47 percent of the people.

That means Belafonte wants Obama to lead that 47 percent in putting the other 53 percent “infestation” in concentration camps, then exterminate them. And Sharpton thinks that’s just peachy.

Pol Pot wiped out about a third of Cambodians in the late 1970s, and he didn’t have much modern machinery.

Do the bosses at MSNBC agree with this? Chris Matthews? Rachel Maddow?

Any questions on why Democrats want to take away our guns?

1. jimmydeeoc
    jimmydeeoc 13 December, 2012, 11:24

Belafonte spent much of his formative school-age years living in a Third World former colony like someone else we know (in Belafonte’s case, Jamaica), so we must conclude it’s simply impossible for those of similar background to be inculcated with concepts of liberty and democracy.

Of course he will get the Wise Old Black Man Pass (TM)(the most valuable pass attainable – like the National Park’s Golden Eagle.) Cardholder is beyond reproach – anytime, anywhere.)

Belafonte’s bio-pic to be played by ….who else….Morgan Freeman.

2. Dyspeptic
    Dyspeptic 13 December, 2012, 12:12

I really don’t understand why anyone takes this idiots opinions seriously. Even as a “celebrity” I don’t get Belafonte’s appeal. As far as I know all he ever accomplished was some stupid novelty tune about bananas. He couldn’t possibly be dumber that sleazy old Al “the race hustlers pal” Sharpton though.

3. jimmydeeoc
    jimmydeeoc 13 December, 2012, 12:58

Sharpton…….MSNBC jumped the shark when they gave him a time slot.

Tingles Matthews is Grade A annoying, but he does know a fair amount about politics. Those who remember the late, great Keith Olbermann recall that, while wrong about everything and a despicable human being to boot, he was nobody’s fool. Even The Queen of Snark, Rachel Maddow, can at least carry on a conversation.

Enter Sharpton. Watch as he tries to form a sentence. The man is an idiot.

4. SeeSaw
    SeeSaw 13 December, 2012, 14:43

That makes a load of sense, jimmy. Why would you even bother to watch MSNBC, since you seem to dislike the pundits on that network? I watch MSNBC because I like those pundits. I don’t watch Fox News, because I do not like those pundits. As for Belefonte, he probably has age-related dementia.

5. Rex the Wonder Dog!
    Rex the Wonder Dog! 13 December, 2012, 19:08

seesaw, you LOVE anyone who will keep your scam rolling, but the BK court is putting a stop to it 12-21-12. That is when CalTURDS is going to learn they don’t have any priority in BK and the muni does NOT have to pay them in full, at the front of th eline while the city is in ruins burning….and they will take a haircut just like everyone else.

Ed Ring had a good article a week ago about cutting pensions by the amount they are underfunded. I agree 100%.

6. SeeSaw
    SeeSaw 13 December, 2012, 21:18

San Bernardino is but one City, not the whole CalPERS, Rex. I have no connection to the City of SB, so your rhetoric means nothing to me, personally–it is not yet known how that particular bankruptcy will affect the retirees and employees of San Bernardino–it will not affect me, although my thoughts are with the past and current employees of that City.

Whom one chooses to watch on the political TV forums is a matter of opinion. I prefer MSNBC. You are free to make your own choices about who you want to watch and who you want to trust. I am sure you will be dissappointed to learn that I am not shaking in my boots about anything you or any other pundit has said, predicted, or recommended.

7. Hondo
    Hondo 14 December, 2012, 09:48

See Saw:
    Stockon makes two cities, LARGE cities.
    Public pensions will be cut by the amount they are underfunded. There is no more money left to steal. You don’t get more revenue by raising already high taxes.
    So just put me in your concentration camp now. I ain’t gonna shut up.
    Hondo..
    PS. And thank you for your public service to this state.

8. SeeSaw
    SeeSaw 14 December, 2012, 20:38

Yes, Hondo. It is a bad situation–two large cities in bankruptcy. There were many causes–not just the pensions. There was a lot of mismanagement–wild spending during the housing bubble was the #1 causation; there was a global financial crisis in 2008 that was caused by the private sector. And, also, we have an elephant in the room that nobody wants to mention as a cause of these trouble, when it is–the abolishment of Redevelopment.

Neither you nor I know how any of this is going to turn out–you do not know any more than I do about any decisions to come down regarding the pensions. I derive no glee from seeing others in financial straights–public or private sectors.

I was never a state employee. I was a municipal employee.

9. SeeSaw
    SeeSaw 14 December, 2012, 20:59

By the way, Hondo–Stockton is making its CalPERS payments.

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

Tags assigned to this article:
Al SharptonHarry BelafonteJohn SeilerMSNBCPol Pot