by CalWatchdog Staff | July 28, 2010 7:28 pm
Almost 5 million California adults say they could use help with a mental or emotional problem, according to a survey released Wednesday by researchers at UCLA. About 1 million of them meet the criteria for “serious psychological distress.”
I would have thought the number would be higher. You have to be crazy to live in a state that:
* Taxes citizens to death.
* Has an irresponsible Legislature that refuses to pass a budget on time.
* Treats businesses like insects to be exterminated.
* Has a state Supreme Court almost as devoid of legal sense as the U.S. one.
* Has a state education system that’s expensive, but ranks near the bottom in classroom achievement.
* Pays a city bureaucrat almost $800,000.00 a year.
* Elects as governor, twice, an “action star” governor actually controlled by his Kennedy frau.
* Will replace the action star with either a Gov. Moonbeam now on Social Security or a billionaress almost completely ignorant of the state’s politics.
Source URL: https://calwatchdog.com/2010/07/28/15-of-californians-admit-theyre-crazy/
Copyright ©2021 CalWatchdog.com unless otherwise noted.