by John Seiler | July 15, 2013 12:20 pm
Janet Napolitano is on her way to becoming Big Sis of the University of California. She just resigned as Big Sis of the Department of Homeland Security.
She got the Big Sis label from the Drudge Report for her Big Brother policies of controlling and spying on Americans, especially the intrusive “pat downs” at American airports.
Here’s what UC students might find when they return to school in a few weeks:
* Fences like those on the U.S. border with Mexico will be erected around every campus.
* To enter they campus, students will have to go through airport-style “porno-scanner” machines and suffer invasive “pat downs.”
* Irradiated students who get cancer will be referred to the Covered California, the state’s implementation of Obamacare.
* All students’ emails, phone calls, Skypes, tweets, Facebook entries, etc., will be completely copied and scanned for potential anti-government agitation. This will include all off-campus and private communications.
* Conservatives and libertarians will be harassed according to the 2009 edict she issued, “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.”
* The IRS also will be notified, as happened last year nationally, of any conservative, libertarian or (left-wing) Occupy agitators, who then will be relentlessly audited, even if their only income was flipping burgers for a summer job at at McDonald’s.
* Even though the school has financial problems, all her official appearances will be accompanied by bagpipes and drums.
* “1984” is the new UC administrators’ instruction manual.
Source URL: https://calwatchdog.com/2013/07/15/what-uc-students-can-expect-from-big-sis/
Copyright ©2021 CalWatchdog.com unless otherwise noted.