California cities struggle with implications of homeless ruling

The U.S. Supreme Court’s decision not to hear an appeal of a 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeal ruling limiting when homeless people can be arrested in California and eight other Western states has left lawmakers who want a crackdown over the homeless’ negative effects on quality of life not even sure what that might look like.

In 2018, the San Francisco-based appellate court threw out a broadly written Boise, Idaho, law allowing arrests for sleeping in public, holding that if there were no shelter beds available, this was a cruel and unusual punishment. But dozens of local governments submitted or co-signed amicus briefs to the Supreme Court arguing that the decision was murky at best. One oft-cited example: If a city has fewer shelter beds than its homeless population, is the city automatically blocked from arresting those sleeping in public?

Some Los Angeles officials fear that’s a likely interpretation.

“The [Boise case] language, rather than citing clear principles where constitutional questions are at stake, makes local jurisdictions vulnerable to lawsuits as they struggle to achieve a balance between the legitimate rights and interests of homeless people and the legitimate rights and interests of other residents and businesses,” City Attorney Mike Feuer told The New York Times.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas called the ruling “ambiguous and confusing” and said in a statement released by his office that the Supreme Court’s refusal to hear the appeal “handicaps cities and counties from acting nimbly to aid those perishing on the streets, exacerbating unsafe and unhealthy conditions that negatively affect our most vulnerable residents.”

Large homeless camps called ‘untenable’

It was Ridley-Thomas in September who signaled the arrival of a backlash on homelessness by breaking dramatically with Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, who has called for a compassion-first approach to what he calls “the moral and humanitarian crisis of our time.”

After persuading L.A. County supervisors to vote 3-2 to support filing an amicus brief backing Boise’s appeal, Ridley-Thomas issued a statement saying the status quo in which the city and county accept massive homeless encampments is “untenable. … We need to call this what it is — a state of emergency — and refuse to resign ourselves to a reality where people are allowed to live in places not fit for human habitation.”

Until then, Ridley-Thomas had been seen as a supporter of the view touted by Democrats like Garcetti and Gov. Gavin Newsom, who argue that homelessness can be sharply reduced with the patient, smart use of public resources. Earlier this year, Newsom had named Ridley-Thomas to be part of his state commission on homelessness.

The fear that the Boise ruling would destroy the quality of life in cities with substantial homeless populations was a focus of Boise’s appeal, which was prepared by the Los Angeles-based Gibson Dunn law firm. “Nothing in the Constitution … requires cities to surrender their streets, sidewalks, parks, riverbeds and other public areas to vast encampments,” the appeal asserted.

San Francisco official downplays impact of ruling

While they were outnumbered by lawmakers who feared the worst, some local officials in San Francisco and Oakland were less alarmed with the implications of the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to pass on the Boise case.

In interpreting the appellate court’s 2018 ruling, these officials concluded they had the open-ended right to clear encampments that posed clear health and safety risks — so long as they notified those in encampments ahead of time that the camps are going to be cleared and offered the homeless storage for their belongings.

Jeff Kositsky, chief of San Francisco’s Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing, told the San Francisco Chronicle that he considered the Supreme Court’s action to be a “nonissue.”

Seventy-five miles to the east, Sacramento officials were far more concerned. They fear the upholding of the Boise ruling will interfere with local governments’ efforts to remove the homeless camps that have frequently sprung up in flood-prone areas, especially by the American River in Sacramento.

1. Standing Fast
    Standing Fast 27 December, 2019, 11:58

This issue has reached the crisis stage. If our fearless leaders do not respond to this crisis appropriately we will be facing even worse problems down the road. And maybe not that very far down the road.

The Enablers have had their say. Their policies don’t work. It’s time now to screen first, offer assistance & housing second, and third, the boot to those who refuse to avail themselves of the assistance offered. People should be held accountable. Nobody has a right to violate the rights of others, no matter what their story is.

2. Queeg
    Queeg 27 December, 2019, 15:15

Comrades

An early policy in Nazi Germany was remove permanently disabled etc. from society. Perhaps our courts feared a repeat.

A compassionate move of the homeless to military bases for temporary nutrition, mental and physical evaluation and care, grooming, dental and eye care, a small wardrobe of clothes…..

What is wrong with that?

An organized, military approach would work wonders for many of society ills!

This volunteer, charity or bloated grant systems are failing miserably.

Some of the most incompetent whoever lived administer homeless outreach in California.

3. Brenda Beck and proud of it.
    Brenda Beck and proud of it. 27 December, 2019, 15:45

I have been homeless by no fault of my own, just life’s circumstances and contrary to popular belief we are not all criminals, drug attacks or bums or out here by choice. I am sick of all societies problems being blamed on the homeless and a lot of times by nameless people who leave comments on sites like this.Their answer to the situation is just make them go somewhere else so we don’t catch anything from them. Believe it or not most of us have worked hard all our lives and never thought this would be our lives, especially in our later years , but due to uncontrollable circumstances here we are. And all you holier than thou people need to realize that this could be you. Anything can happen. Now they are trying to criminalize homelessness. We just plain and simple don’t have the income to pay those greedy landlords what they’re asking for their dumps. We have done nothing wrong and have nowhere to go. Listen here STANDING FAST(who doesn’t even have the guts to put their name) the help you’re talking about is a waiting list years and even decades long if you can even get on the list because it’s a lottery system. What good is temporary housing? When your time is up you’re in worse shape than before because it’s that much harder to be out here on the street. Maybe all the complainers should get off their couch and come up with a solution. Or maybe they should be the ones to leave. You don’t hear any homeless people complaining because you have a house. Or because they don’t like the color of it or the tree you planted. All the money these cities have spent trying to make us criminals for just trying to survive the best we can they could have built those tiny houses for everyone in the country. Those shipping containers can be converted into really cute houses and they can be stacked to accommodate more people in a smaller space. They would also be a fast solution because they wouldn’t have to be built. Or if they don’t have the compassion to do that they could designate an area where the homeless could pitch their tents or park their cars or RVs or whatever they have. They could put portable bathrooms and dumpsters and a place for RVS to dump the waste. Then all the high and mighties wouldn’t have to look at us. I shouldn’t have to leave the city I have lived in my whole life because it has become ridiculously expensive and all these snooty, judgmental so and sos don’t wanna look at me. Permanent housing we can afford on our income is the only solution, not kick them out to become someone else’s problem. The same mentality as when people with disabilities were locked away out of site or put in the circus. Come to think of it we are already a side show with all the staring and harassment we go through every day from people like STANDING FAST. It’s just another form of discrimination and believe it or not we have rights to and you don’t have the right to violate ours.

• ricky smith
      ricky smith 28 December, 2019, 08:21

Brenda the Bum:
      Go to hell. You have no right to complain.
      You’re the exact reason we need mental health treatment for the so-called ‘homeless. You’re so sick you don’t even recognize that you are the source of your own problems
      You cant give a home to drug addicted bums and expect them to maintain it.
      And you can’t spend 600k per bum unit like LA is and ever get ahead of the demand.
      And why should we do it for bums in the first place when our lower and middle class working people are more deserving? At least they are trying to do the right thing by supporting themselves with dignity and obeying he laws.
      We are not going to let you live like pigs on the streets and in our neighborhoods and spread your disease and filth. Period.
      This ain’t Mumbai—yet.

4. Ulysses Uhaul
    Ulysses Uhaul 28 December, 2019, 08:48

Leadership is lacking….period.

Just pack and ship, for Detroit or Baltimore is right around the corner…..

New Years special….many as it takes plastic bags, straws and paper cups to make your eventual move comfortable and relaxing.

You can count on Uly in this societal madness!

5. Standing Fast
    Standing Fast 28 December, 2019, 10:07

My dears,

I am sorry that my comments offend anyone. They are meant to be helpful, not hurtful. I am not one to stare at or shame people, no matter how they appear to me. Nor do I assume that every homeless person is in the streets because they are irresponsible. But, statistics show that most are drug addicts, and many were mentally-ill before they started taking drugs.

I know many homeless are minor children, elderly, disabled, mentally-ill who are not addicts, and so forth, and they need assistance yesterday.

I think the homeless problem is caused by two things: bad government policies and low standards of society: Society does not hold addicts accountable, society does not provide proper care & facilities for mentally-ill, society does not protect any of us from criminals, society does not uphold the moral code that made America the Land of Liberty.

In consequence, government refuses to act responsibly. But, Society is made of individuals, which means our attitudes and actions determine how things will go. For the past sixty years we have not been doing too well, and here we are. Time to give up the Anything Goes view of the Universe.

Many of us have been begging our local and state government to adopt policies that can resolve the homeless problem, but our fearless leaders refuse to listen and keep moving forward with programs that cost millions of dollars but are designed to fail. Those of us who oppose these silly programs are called heartless, hateful and other names by the Enablers. Politicians are afraid they will be called names if they adopt programs that will work.

I also know there are churches, private charities, and service organizations that offer all kinds of help to people in need. But, if you are in need you have to seek them out and each community has its own mix of sources for assistance.

Pace.

6. Dork
    Dork 31 December, 2019, 06:13

A simple Regulation change could be done overnight and would greatly speed up the process of fixing the Homeless Crisis in this Godforsaken State.::

All persons considered Homeless, Shall be entitled to camp on Public Property within 1000 feet of the personal residence of ANY Officer of the Court within the boundaries of the State of California.

Watch it get fixed

• Mike
      Mike 2 January, 2020, 13:10

Yes indeed. Dork has hit the nail on the head. Matter of fact, publish a list of all Judges, Members of Legislature, County and City Government politicians home addresses. Add directions on how to get to these homes. Distribute this list to all homeless bums. Not only watch this get fixed, watch it get fixed so fast your head will spin and fall off your shoulders.They will only take swift action when all the bums are camping, crapping and urinating outside the windows of their gate-guarded homes.

• Chuck4084
      Chuck4084 11 January, 2020, 10:54

I would add a mandate that every elected official have at least 10 homeless people camping in their backyard. Somehow I don’t think that Pelosi, Feinstein, Schiff and the other limousine liberals welcome the homeless to their neighborhood with open arms.

7. edryan221
    edryan221 4 January, 2020, 21:04

Being Pussified… Life With Her Doing ‘Bubble Love” COMEDY BY ED RYAN, [email protected],maiul.com

: I HATE WHEN I GETA GOOD IDEA AND MY PARTNER VETOS On AUTOMATIC ‘”NO” SHE DELIVERE AS SHE IS G;SAZED EYED AT TV
    my girl is ambidextrous, I’m under her thumb, but she’s squeezing my balls. Think about it, how the fuck does she do that? I can’t really tell how’s she’s doing it cuz I’m under her thumb getting my ball as squeezed… every time I try to take a look at her techniques, or light lay some charm stops me, usually it’s just her thump pushing down harder, but when I get energized she’s right there with the ball squeeze and I’m down . the under-thumb ball squeeze move is like some wrestling movie she learned … a fucking full nelson. totally dominated with her ability to reach around for the terminate ball squeeze (TBS) the tbs is her go to shut me down when I’m overdoing my hobby, according to her. yea my hobby. yes my hobby involves interaction. but come on the tbs is hurtful beyond the squeezed ball feeling, it’s a rejection, a shut down. my hobbies is coming up with odd ball ideas and trying to sell them to her for application. usually I do my hobby while we watch tv at night she doesn’t want to hear it she’s more interested her Netflix crime flicks, I mean how can I compete with a gruesome scene like cops pulli9ng charred bones out of a fire pit. that’s when she takes me down with a Quick TBS, she turns to look at me and does it with blunt object words like “will you shut your fucking mouth I trying to listen to blab la bla” that’s it I’m down, totally pussified… of course I shut my mouth and obediently look star at the floor… that’s all you can do…try to dis obey and continue with my hobbies… talking shit. but good shit. when I talk shit, I do it right and it drives her nuts…. but good luck, it’s like I’m in some torture chamber with electrodes attached to my balls…. I speak, interrupt the show again, bam she hits you again. “Swill you please shut your mouth, your driving me crazy… ouch I get ball zapped… and totally comply…why. because that’s what you do… shut it down and play like your totally dominated… “start with the charm. slowly…because sheer’s still on guard afraid anything I say is talking shity when its actually me delivering charm. you got to do the proper modulation. Like “honey do you want me to rub your feet” that’s my move out of the TBS deliver charm she likes and for us it’s foot massaging. after 20 years I know what’s she likes. and I’m in position .. sitting on the floor eye level with her wrangled feet she’s resting on the ottoman. the FM ore foot message charm move if done right can totally flip things around. the trick is to begin gently messaging as your asking her if she wants a foot massage. It’s like smoking crack and blowing monster hits into the face… she can’t resist it feels too good to her and she loosens up on the TBS as you message… and. this is important… message the foot as you talk to her toes like you want to adopt them… toe talk totally mesmerizes and I’m free from her thumb ball squeeze move, and when I’m talking to her toes I deliver my odd ball ideas, what are those… well, just random stuff like having hot dogs for breakfast instead of toast.. and she cooks a good hot dog is ,she’s a pro under thumb ball squeezer, imagine what she can do to a hot dog, frying it up at 7am, telling her I want the works then listen to her dice the onions …the chopping noise telling me I’m making it happen. And I’m happy, I’m thinking,. What if my hobbies was stamp collecting instead of talking shit. I m now excelling at talking shit it’s my hobbie, I can say anything ..like “President Trunmp has got his head so far up his ass her looks like a warped dollar sign that needs to be punted to Putin so he can pucker his head through his mouth and tell Putin, look at me I’m the biggest asshole in the universe as I start a war with Iran so dead American soldiers can be used to rally the my idiot base… I’m president Trump , a dirty oligarch who is going to use “:mass murder” to keep powder. … .But what if stamp collecting was my hobbie a win for is finding a defective stamp……like when the stamp picture comes out upside down so the stamp pic of the DC Mall looks like a homeless encampment when its defective and all upside down.. and this it how it starts, in real time… the idea of a homeless encampment pic.. I mean that is a good idea to sell and I’m perfectly poised to deliver… the foot message is at that stage where I’m sliding my fingers through her toe jam slits… putty in my hands…they love the toe jam finger slide…so I start… ‘Hey babe what do you think if I wrote Trump asking him to order a LA homeless scene pic on a stamp so that at least the homeless guys on the stamp pic are working.. by being on the stamp…Take the stamp pic a outside they “Mid Night Mission at chow time San Pedro and sixth LA… a line skid row thugs and hoes right there on a stamp…the funky tents and ,maybe photo shop a log like feces with a sewer rat feasting,,, what a stamp pic what and idea.. yea right she puts me down with a ball squeeze so tight I whine in pain’ ahhh stop squeezing my balls” this is at the point she ‘s telling me I need professional help.. then we end it I tell her about the”LAPD vigilante crimebuster scandal where the California Attorney General Becerra is corruptly covering up for the LAPD. Becerra, Why does the Cal AG is refusing to investigate the complaint filed on 8/1/18…. real bullshit…google it I say and my babe finally likes the idea… but, the toe rub google move is tough (TRG,M) Your pro if you can deliver (GTFRGM) on a demand.. good luck eddie ryan LA kicking it , Killing it, Loving it.

8. susan couig
    susan couig 6 January, 2020, 13:29

People who own/rent and pay taxes should not have to be afraid of contracting serious infectious diseases, being attacked right outside their door steps, be denied access to public sidewalks, afraid to take their children to parks or the beach or to live with homeless folks in their neighborhood. This is an epidemic that needs a solution and not just complaints. We as a society need to get to the root of the issue – whether it be drugs, mental health issues, education, self help centers, etc. we should stop masking this issue and create some real solutions – if someone wants housing, food, welfare, then they should work to assist in its cost. I believe the homeless need to have a sense of self worth and simply giving out money, food, clothing, or shelter is not dealing with the root issues but instead making the problem worse.

• Standing Fast
      Standing Fast 6 January, 2020, 15:12

Agree. There actually are cities where they hire homeless people to clean up the streets. They are paid by the hour, enough to pay the rent on a room or studio apartment. They are screened first and if they qualify they can stay as long as they are working. Participants usually find a better job in a few months and move out. It is apparently very successful. It won’t get rid of all the homeless but it is a step in the right direction to helping those who want to get their lives together. Follow Susan Shelley on Southern California News Group.

9. edryan221
    edryan221 13 January, 2020, 19:34

InfraGard Corp A (PRIVATE FUSION SECURITY FORCE VETTED BY FBI) with Multi-Million DOLLAR Contract LA County IS Doing Community or Gang-Stalking. Many LAPD Crimebuster Vigilantes were Part OF InfraGard and Becerra now Protects CAL AG BECERRA REFUSING TO INVESTIGATE THE LAPD CRIMEBUSTER VIGILANTES BECAUSE CIVILIAN EMPLOYED BY INFRAGARD A MASSIVE SECURITY CORP FBI FOR FUSION CENTER HOMELAND SURVEILLANCE, NOW WORKS WITH LAPD DOING COMMUNITY STALKING(GANGSTALKING) AND ANTI-HOMELESS VIGILANTE HATE CRIMES ONTO TARGETED HOMELESS ALL OVER LA INCLUDING WEST VALLEY. THE SEMI-SECRET POLICE AGENCY IS AS COUNTY SUPERVISORS HAVE PAID MILLIONS ACCORDING TO LA COUNTY CONTRACT WITH INFRAGARD. ALSO, THIS CORP. WITH TIES TO MORMONS CHURCH AND OLIGARCHS, IS NOW TAKING OVER S. CAL GAS. IT IS FOUNDED AND OWNED BY MILITANT MORMONS WITH EX- MILITARY
    I’M ED RYAN, AND FOR THREE YEARS I WAS VICTIMIZED BY THIS CREW OF ANTI-HOMELESS HATERS. F THEY ARE THE ORGANIZATION THAT GANGSTALKED OR COMMUNITY STALKED ME FOR THREE YEARS IN LA AS I WAS DOING POLITICAL ADVOCACY FOR LA CHARTER REFORM TO INCREASE SIZE OF CITY COUNCIL TO 40 BHY DISTRICT, SO LA VOTERS COULD ENJOY THE SAME CORRUPTION KILLING AND COMMUNITY IMPROVING BENEFITS THAT BOTH CHICAGO AND NYC HAVE HAD FOR OVER A DECADE. THIS IS PROGRESSIVE REFORM THE LAPD AND PRESENT CITY COUNCIL DOES NOT WANT, AND THAT MADE ME A TARGET . I WAS WRONGLY INCARCERATED 3 TIMES AS LAPD CHARGED WITH VANDALISM CRIMES FOR DAMAGE DONE ACTING IN SELF DEFENSE FROM THEIR AGGRESSION. WHILE BEING STALKED AND HARASSED, I WITNESSED THESE PEOPLE USE SOME VERY MILITARISTIC AND INVASIVE TECHNIQUES,. JUST DESCRIBING WHAT I SAW AND LEARNED CAN MAKE A PERSON SWOUND UNSTABLE AND THAT IS PART OF THEIR”GASLIGHTING METHODS TO SECRETE THEMSELVES IN PLAIN VIEW. THEY USED A LOT OF MILITARY GIZMOS OR SECRET TECHNIQUES TO DO THEIR SURVEILLANCE WOK. ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS I SAW THEM USE THUMP GUNS (KEPT IN TRUNKS OF CARS) WHEN I WAS HIDING AND THEY WANTED TO LOCATE ME SO THE GANGSTALKING COULD CONTINUE. The point of gang stalking is to never stop and induce suicide or self defensive behavior that allows LAPD to arrest and compose a false police report narrative that does not include information about the harassment that caused the behavior. If I was hiding , the general area would become covered with a mist they called “wash” . It was release from canisters with tear gas thump guns WASH. This happened over twenty times, in LA neighborhoods in middle of night. I researched mist and it is a cancer causing agent. it is a cold freon based substance that allows infra-red monitors to detect your body heat signature. THE SUBSTANCE ALLOWED THEM TO SEE WHERE I WAS HIDING BY USING AS SOMETIMES A PLANE SEEM TO BE BEING USED IN TANDEM OR SOME GROUND BASED MONITORING SYSTEM. Also they had ability to observe PEOPLE IN STORES AND RESTAURANT BY somehow ACCESSING THE SECURITY cameras. Security cameras in stores are computer based and they could monitor as images were sent to their phones. I ONCE OVERHEARD they used device to make a restaurant security camera ZOOM IN ON PAPERWORK OF A MAN AT OTHER TABLE AND SHIS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. They were also a mafia like crew and the corrupt LAPD and Them do identity theft gaining personal information this way. Last the could increase the illumination of street lights making a dark street more illuminated so they could find you hiding. They seemed to do this with small hand held device. THEY COULD LOCATE AND GET YOU BACK MOVING SO THEY COULD GANG STALK YOU UNTIL YOU SNAPPED. EXAMPLE ARE MY THREE VANDALISM CHARGES FOR DENTING CARS THAT WERE TO AGGRESSIVE. LAPD SWOOPED IN ARRESTED ME AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE RANDOM ACT OF CRAZED HOMELESS. I WAS HELD IN JAILED AND FORCED TO TAKE INJECTIONS OF HADAL A VERY STRONG ANTI PSYCH. MED. I WAS OFFERED EARLY RELEASE TO PROGRAM, but to get that deal I had to agree to take a HUGE MONTH LONG HADAL SHOT. I HAD NO PRIOR HISTORY OF MENTAL ILLNESS. This is IS AN OLD POLICE STATE WAY TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE VIA MENTAL ILLNESS LABEL. IN REAL LIFE, I AM TRAINED AS A LAWYER. I NOW WRITE AND DO POLITICAL ADVOCACY. BECAUSE InfraGard WAS INVOLVED WITH THE WEST VALLEY LAPD CRIMEBUSTER VIGILANTE CREW, THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL.
    ALSO THESE PEOPLE COULD HACK INTO TO COMPUTERS AT POINT OF PURCHASE BY ATTAINING INFORMATION OR CODES SOMEHOW ELECTRONICALLY AVAILABLE AS PHONE OR LAP TOP IS SWIPED BY CASHIER. I WAS GETTING HACKED IMMEDIATELY AS I BOUGHT ITEMS , AND I FIGURED OUT A HACKER I RECOGNIZED WAS BEHIND ME IN LINE. SOMEHOW THEY WOULD AND BECOME ADMINISTER ON YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP BY HACKING INFO FROM CODES ENTER IN AT CASHIER
    ALSO, I WAS TORTURED 4 TIMES AND INCARCERATED FALSELY 13 MONTHS OVER 3.5 YEARS, NOW, I NEED TO FIND THE LA CITY ATTY FOR CIVIL CASE. ANY INTERESTED ATTY FOR CIVIL CASE EMAIL ME AT 4138635592 THANK YOU
    ……………………………………………………….

2018, 3 different police whistleblowers told us, the Gangstalking operations are run from the Fusion Centers. The details can be found in government reference documents in “The Governors of Gangstalking.”
    The Director of the Fusion Center in each state, is the criminal Boss for these operations. You might think of these people as a “mafia boss.”

In my opinion, the people on this chart have led the Gangstalking Program for greater Los Angeles, for many years. The federal government calls it a Fusion Center.

The people working at the JRIC assume, that if someone’s name appears on the Watchlist, the stalking and harassment is justified, even if it is illegal. It never occurs to these idiots to ask – “Should this person even be on the Watchlist?” or “Why is this person on the Watchlist?”

Federal Judge Anthony Trenga, decided that the Watchlist is Unconstitutional, because the FBI failed to provide any shred of evidence, that someone was a “known or suspected terrorist.”

Targeted Individuals are not terrorists. They are gangstalked because they are whistleblowers and political activists, etc. The CIA wants them silenced, and funds this program through the black budget.

Joint Regiol Intelligence Center – Los Angeles
    12440 East Imperial Highway Norwalk, CA 90650 (562) 345-1100:
    [email protected]

Steve Oda, FBI
    Robert Fox, LAPD (now retired)
    Robert Galarneau, LA Sheriff’s Dept

Alex Vargas, Jr – Deputy Director
    Joel Cohen, Manager of Intelligence
    Mark Tharp, Manager of Operations
    Senior Managers working with JRIC
    Alejandro Vargas, Jr and Cynthia Gatiglio have held management positions at the JRIC.
    In my opinion, they both know about, and support the Gangstalking operations. It is illegal.
    Picture
    Picture
    Cynthia Gatiglio, 48
    aka
    Cynthia A Gatiglio, Cynthia Ortega, Cythia Gatiglio
    13828 Greenbrier Ave, Bellflower, CA 90706
    Related to
    Glen M Pool 98 Andrea M Ortega 70 Andred Ortega Bettyl L Gatiglio 80 Hilda Pool 50 Mamie Gatiglio Mark Gatigilo 51 Glen R Pool 47 Julian Gatiglio J Gatiglio ~84 Michael A Gatiglio 55 Ruby Ortega 44 Michael A Chrisafis ~55 Julian A Gatiglio 84 Javier P Ortega 74

Cynthia A Gatiglio, Age 48
    3636 N Rose AVE Long Beach, CA 90807
    (562) 492-5984

Cynthia A Gatiglio, Age 48
    9530 Maplewood ST Bellflower, CA 90706
    (310) 920-1057
    the opinion of Richard Lighthouse,

At the Los Angeles Police Dept, these two Assistant Chiefs are involved with Gangstalking Operations and the cover-up.

Counter-Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau (CTSOB)
    100 West First Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90012

Picture
    [email protected]
    Picture
    [email protected]
    Horace E Frank, 59
    aka
    Frank E Horace, Horace Grant
    Corona, CA

Related to
    Alana G Frank 29 Marcia A Case 55 Xin Yang Zhen 59 Norma R Young 76 Daniel J Young 47 Gayle L Young 78 Mary E Young 77 Faron A Young 52 Alec E Frank Gordon S Young 77 Michelle A Frank 53 Alan Frank 29
    Picture
    Picture
    Infragard

[email protected]

JRIC states that Infragard plays a important role in their operations. However, Infragard is little more than a privatized spying and stalking organization, in my opinion. This is done to avoid FOIA requests. Their people are recruited, trained, and tasked using the FBI’s “Confidential Human Sources Policy.”

Roger Rieger – President/CEO
    InfraGard LA

Cherie Kono – Executive Director
    InfraGard LA
    Cherie J Kono, 32
    Related to
    Albert A Cua 49 Dennis A Kono ~31 Dennis A Kono 35 Keith K Kono Domingo M Legarda 61 Amelia A Kono 61

Cherie Jean Kono

Indivíduo segmentado
    対象者
    Zielgruppe
    Diangkah Individu
    대상 개인
    Hedeflenen Birey
    Cá nhân được nhắm mục tiêu
    లక్ష్యంగా ఉన్న వ్యక్తి
    ඉලක්කගත තනි පුද්ගලයෙකි
    Individual vizat
    Məqsədli Fərdi

Proudly powered by Weebly

10. Trina Louise Gilmer
    Trina Louise Gilmer 13 January, 2020, 23:43

Too many hands on deck. There is more than enough money to fix this problem. But with so many with their hands out (that aren’t homeless) it gets wasted on temporary fixes. Just because someone is poor doesn’t mean their constitutional rights should be taken away. And yet most of these temporary fixes do just that. Being a sanctuary State while in the heat of a housing crisis is just bananas. We don’t have enough for our citizens we can’t keep giving the little we do to others ( low income housing).

11. edryan221
    edryan221 14 January, 2020, 15:22

Ed Ryan Candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles 2022 Warns Biden On Garcetti anti-transparency for the LAPD Combustor Vigilante Racist Hate Crime violent Harassment onto LA Black Homeless

Why does Garcetti stay totally silent on LAPD Crime buster Vigilante issue. The Racist violent Crimes Happened to LA People by the LAPD, and the Mayor stays totally silent, that is corrupt sand it does not make sense. Joe Biden needs to make LA Mayor Garcetti stand up, and say he wants the LAPD Vigilante Crime Buster Complaint by WRAP to be fully investigated, and to end the racist Crime buster vigilante attacks onto a population composed mostly of LA Blacks. LA Mayor Garcetti needs to Acknowledge the LAPD Crime buster Vigilante Complaint that now is corruptly squelched by California Attorney General Becerra.
    The LA Times needs to be chastised for its racist tainted limited coverage of police vigilantes doing violent hate crimes onto the mostly black LA homeless population. And Why is the LA Times totally silent as it becomes clear Attorney General Becerra is refusing the investigation of vigilante racist hate crime by vigilante and police.

12. T Ted Trolly-Steele CPA
    T Ted Trolly-Steele CPA 8 February, 2020, 21:31

Wow— 5150 crazy comments out here on this one!

Aaaaaaanyway– Turns out Jesus wants us to help the homeless– I’m all in baby—- it won’t be easy republicans! But– we must endeavor to persevere. Dig deep!

13. edryan221
    edryan221 17 February, 2020, 01:19

To: LA Mayor Garcetti
    From: EdRyanMayorLA2022
    Date: 2/16/20
    The recall effort of Garcetti, sounds good on paper, the overall results will not be good. The recall is being organized by Republican Trump loving haters. Average hardworking LA folks are walking into a Trump/Republican elite trap doing recall. Perhaps Garcetti can get a pass and do his last 2.5 years, the right way, as penance. Maybe Garcetti can deliver real “Representational Democracy” to LA by
    supporting LA Charter reform to increases LA City Council to 40 district seats. If so, then finally, LA voters get to enjoy the same benefits and rights of “Representational Democracy” that have been granted to voters in NYC and Chicago for over a decade. With more voter participation, there is less corruption and better city services to all neighborhoods across the board. Of course the LAPD Command structure, the entire bloated bunch of overpaid LA Brass, is against Charter reform of this nature. Why? Because the more removed it is from the people of LA the better it is for the LAPD to continue on this corrupt path of abuse , sloth and lack of oversight. The people of LA do not want to be spied on and degraded by a Police apparatus that i9s suppose to protect and serve. I know for a fact the LAPD does, or supports, vigilante hate crime onto problem homeless and political advocates like me, who live as homeless to bait and expose the vigilantes and police who were the subjects of complaints by homeless folks. In fact the WRAP complaint clearly exposes the tip of the LAPD vigilante iceberg that is very real. Check it out. C:\Users\Ed\OneDrive\Documents\CAL. ATTORNEY GENERAL COMPLAINT LAPD CRIMEBUSTER VIGILANTE.pdf. The fact is that the present 15 members pay for play LA City Council is nicely under the corrupt thumb of the LAPD. Also, the racist oriented LAPD does not want LA Representational Democracy that empowers LA Black and Latino communities. The end result is less corruption and The recent LAPD scandals of Latino youth gang affiliation tagging abuse, and LAPD Crimebuster vigilante racist abuse, would probably not happen. Garcetti needs to end pay for play with behest paying billionaires like Rick caruso or corrupt businessmen Turf Terminator. Democracy is about for the people by the people, not what you can take from the people. See if you can turn it around Mr. Mayor, your better than recall republicans, but not by much. Maybe you can knock heads with your sanitation department and figure out the best way to eradicate the rat population downtown and on skid row. If they’re doing it in NYC and Boston, I have to believe, you all can pull it off. My suggestion, rat poison. lots of it. I know what I am talking about, and am very familiar with the rat problem on skid row and elsewhere. I was on the streets during the last three years when your corrupt LAPD, and the even more corrupt, LA city Attorney’s office, kept wrongfully arresting and incarcerating me. I was repeatedly arrested for fighting back against the vigilantes who harass and violence to me. they came at me because I was all about exposing their dirty little “vigilante” thing. The did their best to shut me down with violence, corrupt incarcerations, and verifiable hacking. Now, because I have experience and education to initiate reforms get done much better in the future as I run for Mayor of LA2022, but they still try to shut me down. Right now I campaign from underground with an arrest warrant on me. The LAPD is looking to arrest me on a bogus probation warrant from my going underground when I was finally released from the last wrongful incarceration in March. The LA courts have been totally corrupted by this corrupt LAPD vigilante thing. How many other unhoused folks are wrongly jailed because they to fought back against vigilante harassment and were arrested quickly by LAPD units who just happened to be in the area, to support the vigilantes. No, I don’t want my day in court. I’ve been there, and as a former prosecutor, I can tell when chambers of justice are really chambers of corruption. And in LA, the verdict is, the LA courts are totally corrupted and are clearly, “chambers of corruption. LA neighborhood Prosecutors belong to LAPD crimebuster vigilante Facebook groups like in San Fernando valley, and they knowingly prosecute with LAPD police reports they know to be false. Not one LAPD Police report anywhere says anything about a homeless arrestee reacting to vigilante attack, yet it is fact, since the WRAP complaint, that we know this does go on routinely. Thus, I run for Mayor of LA, not only to police the police, but to do some real good things. We are going to build the needed affordable housing and LA folks who have it tough can finance through the public bank of LA that we will start. And just like LA annexed the port area, we are going to annex East Otay Mesa and created the Key corridor, or LA at the border. This is the growing of LA, thus validating LA’s world class status as the largest Spanish speaking city on earth. East Otay Mesa is perfect location as a brand-new border crossing goes on-line in 2023. Also working in LA’s favor is the area is unincorporated and in need of population. Besides the international economic and academic developments that will be the hall mark of the LA Key Corridor, I’m going to start working with Trump and Newsom to build a city of housing for the California homeless. This is long term, and it will take a world class city like LA to pull it off. This means long term opportunity for LA, but more importantly it is LA influence and love onto an area being divided by Trumps wall of hate. The LA Key Corridor will be an international beacon of America and LA at its best, By the way, Mr. Mayor, if I may return to the LAPD Vigilante issue. How come you never even mentioned the LAPD Crimebuster vigilante complaint C:\Users\Ed\OneDrive\Documents\CAL. ATTORNEY GENERAL COMPLAINT LAPD CRIMEBUSTER VIGILANTE.pdf filed by WRAP on 8/1/18 with Attorney General Becerra. It was published in the press and made very public in the last August. You totally, and still do, refuse to comment on the fact there is clear proof LAPD Crimebuster vigilante operations are being run out of all twelve of the Crimebuster groups across LA. Is the LAPD vigilante problem so big, so deeply rooted, that it is better left untouched? Now you still refuse to say one word about doing the right thing and asking Attorney General Becerra to investigate the complaint. The Latino gang affiliation scandal and the LAPD Crimebuster vigilante issue are example of a corrupt LAPD command structure and a warped, antiquated LAPD policing philosophy that needs to be totally modernized, Why? “Because we are them and they are us”, in other words, we are all one people, and we need to act that way for our own good and for the good of our children and our children’s children. EdRyanMayorLA2022
    See new Tweets

EdRyanMayorLA2022#EndLACorruption#Opportunity#Loe
    @ERyanMyorLA2022
    #Reform #StopLAPDLatinoGangAffilationTagging #BuildAffordableHouse #RepresentativeCharterReform #KeyCorridorLAatBorder
    #Reclaim Not Recall:
    Reclaim Democratic ideals Garcetti Once held Before Billionaire Behest Pay for Play: EdRyan 2022
    @MayorOfLA