No comments

1. Beelzebub
    Beelzebub 14 May, 2012, 15:23

Why were the comments deleted under this blog???

2. Ulysses Uhaul
    Ulysses Uhaul 14 May, 2012, 15:32

Chuck did not pay his moving bill?

3. Rex The Wonder Dog!
    Rex The Wonder Dog! 14 May, 2012, 15:45

I thought I commented.

4. Beelzebub
    Beelzebub 14 May, 2012, 16:00

I hope CWD is not going sideways on us.

5. CalWatchdog
    CalWatchdog Author 14 May, 2012, 16:47

Comment were not deleted on purpose, the first blog we posted malfunctioned so we re-posted.

6. Realitycheck
    Realitycheck 15 May, 2012, 10:11

Blah, blah blah both parties speak blah, blah!

7. Realitycheck
    Realitycheck 15 May, 2012, 10:14

Yep pension costs need fixing, spare me the blah, blah foreword — all crooks. You moved toTexas where the military industrial complex can proliferate.

8. Beelzebub
    Beelzebub 15 May, 2012, 13:27

“Yep pension costs need fixing, spare me the blah, blah foreword — all crooks. You moved toTexas where the military industrial complex can proliferate”

I pretty much agree, Realitycheck.

Devore tucked tail and ran when we needed him most. He folded his tent on the supervisors race – fled to Texas – now he writes a bunch of articles (that he probably gets paid for) about how corrupted California is from 2000 miles away. I am curious if Chuck has taken any lobbyist money to date??? Now that he’s in Texas he should get involved in Texan politics and forget about California. Not that I disagree with what he said during the interview – in fact – I agree with it. I just think he betrayed the ones he represented here in California by tucking tail and running away. Others might forgive him. But I won’t.

Tags assigned to this article:
Brian Callebudget deficitChuck DeVoreJerry Brown

Fight flares over ‘realignment,’ Prop. 47 effects on crime

The battle over state policies that some call soft on crime and some see as humane and thoughtful appears to

Bizarre workers comp scam alleged

It’s common for law-enforcement officials to spike their pensions by claiming disabilities toward the end of their career. The Sacramento

‘No Party Preference’ registration up in CA

Sept. 24, 2012 Katy Grimes: According to the Secretary of State’s office, voter registration in California is up, since the 2008