I’m sharing enough

Aug. 13, 2012

By John Seiler

I make a middle-class income. I never even have come close to making as much money as such rich, liberal tax-increasers as Arnold Schwarzenegger, George H.W. Bush (the first one), President Obama, Gov. Jerry Brown, etc.

I figure about 50 percent of my income goes taxes. And regulations chew up about another 20 percent of my income. I spend many hours filling out tax forms. And the regulations jack up the cost of medical, car and apartment insurance.

So that leaves me only about 30 percent of what I produce for my own uses, including charity. Indeed, I find that most of my charity nowadays goes to repair the damage to others done by government itself.

I’ve “shared” enough with the parasites in government.

That includes the California government, the worst, most wasteful and highest-taxing among the 50 states.

Yet now President Obama, who is rich even though he’s only held government or policy jobs his whole life, says I’m supposed to “share” more. In a speech in his home base, the totally corrupt city of Chicago, he said:

“Too many folks still don’t have a sense that tomorrow will be better than today. And so, the question in this election is which way do we go? Do we go forward towards a new vision of an America in which prosperity is shared? Or do we go backward to the same policies that got us in the mess in the first place?”

Actually, his spendthrift, high-waste, high deficit, high-debt policies are almost identical to those of his predecessor, George W. Bush, who “got us in this mess in the first place.” Hope? Change? We haven’t seen any.

“Shared” prosperity means that, of what little already is left of what I produce, he and the other fat-cat politicians take even more to fill their own personal and political coffers.

V.P. Joe Biden is another politician who came to Washington, D.C., with little money, but now is a multi-millionaire.

And Gov. Jerry Brown never has worked outside of government or policy. Yet he’s filthy rich because his father made oil-industry legal deals with the dictatorship in Indonesia. Yet Jerry wants to grab more of my money!

I doubt if Romney-Ryan would do much, if anything, to change the underlying nature of robbing government should they be elected.

This is a bandit government.

No comments

1. Rex the Wonder Dog!
    Rex the Wonder Dog! 13 August, 2012, 19:08

And Gov. Jerry Brown never has worked outside of government or policy

Clown, like nearly all the people at the upper echelons of gov, have never had real jobs. Ever. They just jump around. Brown was AG before Gov, and Lockyer was AG before him, both had many gov jobs before AG and have gov jobs today. Harris is AG now, was SF DA before that and I doubt will ever work outside of gov. Newsome, another clown who is making gov career. And the thing is nearly all of these clowns are connected in, somehow, someway, Harris would never have been DA or AG without Willie Brown, same with Newsome, Willie Brown greased them in to their gifted jobs, same with Brown, think he would be in office w/o riding his dads coattails?? Or his sister Kathleen????? No way.

2. Donkey
    Donkey 13 August, 2012, 20:18

John, don’t be so cynical about the future. It has always been, that what goes up, must come down.

Cutting pay, benefits, perks, and pensions for all the RAGWUS trough feeders is the only solution, we will see if the R&R machine can bring about any change. I do agree with you though that it is doubtful they will change the “nature” of the thieving RAGWUS. 🙂

3. SkippingDog
    SkippingDog 13 August, 2012, 21:04

That was pretty whiny, John. It’s the kind of nonsense we would more likely expect from social underperformers like Rex and Donkey.

You should really know better.

4. Rex the Wonder Dog!
    Rex the Wonder Dog! 14 August, 2012, 00:13

Hahhaha….SkippingDork, the trough feeders of all trough feeders….!! Hey Skippy, tell us, you still trying to invade peoples privacy??????

5. Donkey
    Donkey 14 August, 2012, 05:43

SKdog’s words are paradigmatic of most RAGWUS feeders, take the truth and twist it into a bad thing!

Everything John wrote is the truth, even though it was cynical in nature, but then how else to you point out your disgust with how the RAGUWS functions to people like SKdog.

People like SKdog, members of hte LE RAGWUS, act as Praetorian Guards, by putting into office folks like Jerry Brown and Oblamy, both of whom have no problem stealing the money from hard working citizens, this makes the RAGWUS feeders happy. 😉

6. us citizen
    us citizen 14 August, 2012, 09:21

That article about says it all. Time to weed out the illegals too. They are sucking this state dry. Its pretty sad when you’ve got Americans joking that they should become illegals because they are treated better.