Is the IRS targeting me?

Is the IRS targeting me?

Larry Wright IRS, cagle, Sept. 18, 2013I wrote a little, 10-page book on classical music that I was going to sell on Amazon’s Kindle system for 99 cents. Which means I would get 35 cents a purchase. I never was going to make any money from it.

I did everything right when I submitted it to Amazon. But when it came to the setting up the automatic IRS system that extracts a portion of my “profits,” I have had nothing but problems for days.

I gave the IRS the right info. I have had the same SS number for 42 years. I’ve lived in the same apartment for 20 years. I’ve had the same name for 58 years.

But no matter what I do, I can’t get past the IRS approval.

Amazon now is saying I should contact a tax accountant or the IRS. But all I want to do is sell a little book for which I will get 35 cents a pop and which nobody will buy!

It’s infuriating.

I can’t prove it, but it looks like this is another case of the IRS targeting conservative and libertarian commentators. The latest: 80 percent of IRS targeted groups were conservatives.

Or maybe they just hate classical music.

1. BajaGreg
    BajaGreg 18 September, 2013, 15:07

Welcome to Obama’s America.

2. Dyspeptic
    Dyspeptic 18 September, 2013, 15:50

If your not at least a little paranoid in Obummers Amerika then your brain dead or a clueless sycophant.

3. us citizen
    us citizen 18 September, 2013, 17:38

Use BO’s name and SS#……

4. Donkey
    Donkey 19 September, 2013, 06:36

Don’t let the system make you paranoid John. The IRS is just a typical government bureaucracy, full of incompetent fools looking to keep their system incompetent!!

I am a witness to a crime that took place over a year ago and have been receiving letters from the “office of the District Attorney” every month since the event rescheduling the trial. This seems to be the norm for the justice system, another bureaucracy full of incompetent people, but there is much more to the system than just incompetence. 🙂

• John Seiler
      John Seiler Author 19 September, 2013, 08:08

Thanks. What’s frustrating is Amazon. I’ve been buying from them for 14 years all I get is a form reply.

5. SkippingDog
    SkippingDog 19 September, 2013, 23:22

How would the IRS be involved in “targeting” you due to your inability to navigate the Amazon website forms?

Tags assigned to this article:
ConservativesIRSJohn SeilerAmazon Kindle

Can GOP stop FCC attack on the Internet?

The Federal Communications Commission, controlled by Obama Democrats, is poised to impose a 1930s telephone-regulation model on the Internet. It

Prop. 39 tax-hike $ also may indirectly boost teacher pay

March 7, 2013 By Chris Reed It’s not just money from Proposition 30’s sales-tax and income-tax hikes that is being

Oposition swarms against splitting CA

Like hornets rising from a disturbed nest, opposition is swarming against venture capitalist Tim Draper’s proposed initiative to split dysfunctional