Are you ready for another Revolution?

Are you ready for another Revolution?

American RevolutionHere’s some good news for Independence Day: Americans are losing confidence in all branches of government, perhaps a portent of another revolt against tyranny, this time toppling “our” government rather than that of George III.

Of course, it’s not “our” government, but belongs to the special interests, the government-worker unions, the crony capitalist oligarchs, and others living off the rest of us.

Gallup:

Americans’ confidence in all three branches of the U.S. government has fallen, reaching record lows for the Supreme Court (30%) and Congress (7%), and a six-year low for the presidency (29%). The presidency had the largest drop of the three branches this year, down seven percentage points from its previous rating of 36%.

Here’s their graph:

Gallup poll

You say you wanna Revolution? Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.

1. S Moderation Douglas
    S Moderation Douglas 4 July, 2014, 09:40

First World Problems…..

“I lost ‘confidence’ in my government.’

“I have to press “one” for English.”

“They take half my paycheck for taxes.”

Maybe Ulysses has rentals going to Canada or Mexico.

“I’ve had it with this country. Hawaii, here I come.”

2. S Moderation Douglas
    S Moderation Douglas 4 July, 2014, 10:35

” Americans are just tired of being way overtaxed, way way over regulated, and in general treated like slaves.”
    …………….
    May be, some Americans have NO IDEA how lucky they are.

Treated like slaves!!!!!

Laughing A Little!!!!”

” i hate when you finish a cup of yogurt or pudding or something like that and you don’t want to get up to put the spoon in the sink so you just leave it sitting in the cup but the spoon is too tall for the cup and it falls over ”

I wanna revolution!!! Why won’t my gummint give me shorter spoons?????

” The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

• Donkey
      Donkey 4 July, 2014, 16:32

S&MD, Americans in the private sector are treated like slaves! Forced to buy car insurance, home insurance, and now health insurance. We have the largest portion of any nations population in prison. Our healthcare will now be subject to a RAGWUS feeders whim of what is owed and taken directly out of their bank accounts. Any city in California can send an armed code enforcement team to fine, jail or kill a citizen over any number of “nuisance” code violation, which is almost endless!!

A RAGWUS feeding troll like S&MD finds nothing wrong with the “little people” being roughed up for his pleasure, as long as their tax dollars are not late to fund his monthly stipend. 🙂

• S Moderation Douglas
        S Moderation Douglas 4 July, 2014, 18:00

A whole rant just to get “RAGWUS” out there on the search engines?

It hasn’t caught on yet, it never will. It’s a nonstarter, literally.

• Donkey
          Donkey 5 July, 2014, 19:18

RAGWUS is a brand now S&MD, you trough feeders had better get that bitter taste out of your mouths.

Everything I wrote above is true about you RAGWUS feeding trolls!! 🙂

• S Moderation Douglas
            S Moderation Douglas 12 July, 2014, 16:34

LOL!!! “Charmin” is a brand.

What is “RAGWUS”?

Askives.com :

Possible answer:

” Probably “rags” was referring to raghorn animals. A raghorn animal is a young, small and immature male with small forked horns. I have no idea why they are called that, but there is even a magazine out there named after them… I think. Anyway, that sounds most likely what he was talking about.”

That sounds like the donkey.

Could be a rag.

Or a Wus.

• SeeSaw
        SeeSaw 5 July, 2014, 10:55

All those “requirements” are for your protection. People were actually murdered by ingesting products that did not have the “now required” safety seal. I wish I could get code enforcement to come over to my neighborhood and do something about the numerous nuisances that abound!

• Donkey
          Donkey 6 July, 2014, 22:25

SeeSaw, I love you girl but you are daft!! SS wrote: “All those “requirements” are for your protection,” Is that so SS? Those “reqirements” for Americans protection have resulted in over 5,000 citizens being murdered by RAGWUS LE since 9/11, a very disturbing way for you to rid yourself of a nuisance SS. I assume the Nazis in WWII had your same sentiments too. 🙂

3. californianative
    californianative 4 July, 2014, 11:03

S Moderation Douglas,
    Uh?? We are lucky as Americans. The ORIGINAL intent of the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution helped fuel “our luck”. Blessed with natural resources, a government structure that allowed most ( not all) to get ahead based on their own merits and hard work has faded. We now have crony capitalism, bloated bureaucracy, and entitled masses who now are unwilling or so poorly educated that they are unable to perpetuate the republic in a matter befitting the blood shed for it over the last 200 or so years.

4. Ulysses Uhaul
    Ulysses Uhaul 4 July, 2014, 14:58

We are pushing out malcontent doomers with budget problems left and right. Breaking rental income records.

Give us your huddled masses…..we treat em right!

5. Ted Steele, The Decider
    Ted Steele, The Decider 4 July, 2014, 16:27

John–

Yet again another over the top couple of overstated graphs—- does ANYone edit this stuff?

Revolution—– Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz—— John you should tech high school drama.

–at a charter school of course.

• John Seiler
      John Seiler Author 5 July, 2014, 09:14

Ted: 1. I edit it.

2. I took a drama course in college and my acting was even worse than Schwarzenegger’s, so I took up journalism.

• Ted Steele, The Decider
        Ted Steele, The Decider 5 July, 2014, 23:08

LOL
        Pay me.
        First– the over the top metaphor of revolution is nonsense. Hyperbole is dull amigo.
        The images of a physical violent revolution (eg the images of Washington approaching Trenton…) is sickening.
        Fat Americans have nearly never had it so good, Your writing style betrays the reality that in 1779 so called conservatives like you would have been 1000% loyal to the king, no doubt about it. Writing this last little piece without the revolution metaphor would have been far more interesting

That’s my 2 cents

6. Ulysses Uhaul
    Ulysses Uhaul 4 July, 2014, 21:20

Never read the sullen Donkey posts….they are sick…….real pap……he hides behind
    guarded gates chawing on crab and oysters and tells us how to live……pitiful.

• Donkey
      Donkey 6 July, 2014, 07:15

You read every word Ahaul, you are much too rabid of a RAGWUS feeder not to my trough diving friend!! 🙂

• Ted Steele, Editor
        Ted Steele, Editor 7 July, 2014, 20:22

Douncey– No one reads your ranting RURGS ™ little buddy—- only your brief ignorant ones.

lmao!

• Donkey
          Donkey 8 July, 2014, 07:19

You read everyone I post from start to finish TCS, because as dumb as you may seem, you know I’m correct about the RAGWUS feeding machine. 🙂

7. Ted Steele, Editor
    Ted Steele, Editor 9 July, 2014, 06:25

I read the short ones little buddy but the dull-normal long rurg graphs are just….well…..not worth the effort!

Sorry Duncey!

• Donkey
      Donkey 9 July, 2014, 10:24

TCS, you don’t even do math, much less comprehend anything more complex than “dinner time.” 🙂