Obama come and Belafonte want concentration camps

Obama come and Belafonte want concentration camps

Dec. 13, 2012

By John Seiler

I’ve liked Harry Belafonte over the years, especially his music. Now here’s how he has rewarded me:

For the record, he said:

“The only thing left left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a Third World dictator and just put all these guys in jail.”

He also called Obama’s opponents an “infestation,” meaning they should be exterminated. And notice at the very end that his host, Al Sharpton, is smiling at the suggestion. Here’s the screen capture of that time frame:

Belafonte, Sharpton

According to the latest tally, Obama got 51 percent of the vote. And millions of people didn’t even show up at the polls in disgust at the poor choice being offered.

So Obama really was supported by, maybe, 47 percent of the people.

That means Belafonte wants Obama to lead that 47 percent in putting the other 53 percent “infestation” in concentration camps, then exterminate them. And Sharpton thinks that’s just peachy.

Pol Pot wiped out about a third of Cambodians in the late 1970s, and he didn’t have much modern machinery.

Do the bosses at MSNBC agree with this? Chris Matthews? Rachel Maddow?

Any questions on why Democrats want to take away our guns?

Tags assigned to this article:
Al SharptonHarry BelafonteJohn SeilerMSNBCPol Pot

Related Articles

1,000 cans of soda a day? Cancer may be least of your woes

July 6, 2013 By Chris Reed Greens’ conviction that human beings are the worst thing to ever happen to Gaia

Europe Backtracks On Green Cash

Katy Grimes: With Europe rolling back massive subsidies on unaffordable green technology, it’s difficult not to ask why California lawmakers

Trump’s Republican National Convention chases CA dream

  Thanks to Donald Trump, California’s role at the Republican national convention in Cleveland has been dramatically expanded — out