Liberal Republican Romney loses

8:21 pm, Nov. 6, 2012

By John Seiler

The networks are calling the Obama victory, which I’ve been predicting for months. As I’ve been telling everybody, Romney is a liberal Republican whose positions are almost the same as the liberal Obama. So why change?

Republicans should have nominated a real conservative: Ron Paul. He would be winning in a landslide tonight.

1. Bob
    Bob 6 November, 2012, 21:12

Dang, I nailed it!

I predicted it at 3:29PM today.

Don’t believe me?

Check out the comments I made here http://www.calwatchdog.com/2012/11/06/partisanship-evidence-of-how-much-at-stake-in-election/

2. Bob
    Bob 6 November, 2012, 21:14

Don’t blame me, John.

I voted for RP in the primary.

I would have written him in in the general election but I wasn’t sure he was an official write-in candidate so I voted for Johnson. (And NOT Lyndon Johnson :))

3. Bob
    Bob 6 November, 2012, 21:15

John,

The important question now is do the DemoNcrats get a 2/3rds majority in the legislature in Colliefornia (as Ahnode sez).

4. Bob
    Bob 6 November, 2012, 21:16

John,

If the DemoNcrats get 2/3rds it’s time to break up the state and you know it.

It’s SEILERVILLE or bust.

5. Bob
    Bob 6 November, 2012, 21:24

So where the heck is the live calwatchdog blogging?

6. barb
    barb 6 November, 2012, 21:44

What about prop 30? Any results?

7. barb
    barb 6 November, 2012, 21:46

You were right Bob! The country has officially gone the way of CA. Altho, looks like Romney won popular vote. Now the libs will say they like ECV!

8. Bob
    Bob 6 November, 2012, 21:52

Last I heard prop 30 was losing. The no’s had almost 52%

9. Rex the Wonder Dog!
    Rex the Wonder Dog! 6 November, 2012, 21:54

Don’t blame me, John.

I voted for RP in the primary.

==
    Bob, I could not vote for either>>> Obama or Romeny, not with a clear conscience, so I wrote in Hillary 🙂

To be honest I don’t think EITHER one will do jack for the average american.

RO is a great choice too, he WOULD balance our budget.

10. Rex the Wonder Dog!
    Rex the Wonder Dog! 6 November, 2012, 21:54

**Ron Paul***

11. Bob
    Bob 6 November, 2012, 21:54

We need to split the state.

Let’s face it, most people who live in the northern (north of Sac) part of the state and in the rural areas are disenfranchised.

12. Linda
    Linda 6 November, 2012, 22:38

I am a native Californian in my 60s and I will NEVER vote for any tax increases for ANY purpose until the legislature gets the state budget under control and I know many who agree with me. See what the governor can do without tax increases.

13. Queeg
    Queeg 6 November, 2012, 23:44

Linda….you will pay…. #30 3 % ahead. Sorry.

14. Bob
    Bob 7 November, 2012, 00:13

Linda, with the DemoNcrats in total control that’s never going to happen.

The only hope is to split the state.

I have tried a number of times to get my Republican senate and assembly representatives interested in this and they will have none of it.

I can tell you that no Republican in this state is serious about it.

It’s almost as if they want these DemoNcrats to walk all over them. They WANT to be irrelevant.

15. SeeSaw
    SeeSaw 7 November, 2012, 01:40

Bob, our state is magnificent! Quit bad-mouthing our state and everybody who is trying to help it! Support it, or leave it! We are not going to break it up. Besides, the north could never support itself without help that comes from the heavily populated south.

16. OlGlenn
    OlGlenn 7 November, 2012, 06:16

SeeSaw, you cannot be serious. The north can support itself without the drag of the leaches in the south. Yes, our state is magnificent but the politicians who cannot keep a budget have ruined it for us. Brown and his father have raised taxes, raised fees and pushed business to Texas, Arizona and Nevada. Why do you think diesel costs more than gasoline in the state of California? Stupid is as stupid does!

17. SeeSaw
    SeeSaw 7 November, 2012, 09:22

More whine–go out and get yourself a block of cheese. Yes CA is magnificent–we are not going to let it be split. And, I am serious–the population centers are in the south and the north needs us–they would never admit it. CA is heaven on earth. Smell the coffee and the roses for god’s sakes! Its the perpetual whining of posters like you that is such a drag!

18. Ulysses Uhaul
    Ulysses Uhaul 7 November, 2012, 10:47

CWd loons….lay off….your losers….your ideas are awful. You bark at the moon and we pity you!

19. Bubba
    Bubba 7 November, 2012, 13:21

Three strikes your out: first Dole, then McCain, now Romney.
    Get with program people, find another Reagan and stand behind him